Witness a modern, cut-to-length, solid steel plate floating shelf. This is a premium, no-corners-cut product. We handcraft everything we make at the absolute highest level of quality, and the Tromso wall shelf is no exception. Designed to be mounted behind drywall directly on studs or blocking, stand back and marvel this levitating beauty.
Get the Deets
- Designed to be installed under your drywall so only the thin horizontal metal plate remains visible
- Slim line of metal magically extending from your wall
- All floating shelf options are 1/4" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" depths
- Choose any length from 12 to 84 inches
- Paint is applied with a durable powder coat process meant to last
- Easy to mount to most wall surfaces
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Ships as a fully assembled floating wall shelf ready to install
- Custom lengths available upon request
- Does not include cover plate. See Tromso FM for cover plate options!
Lead time 2-3 weeks
Shipping rates are calculated by size and weight of the order and the delivery address.
Orders within our free shipping rules will ship via FedEx ground for free.
When an order exceeds 80 inches and/or 150 pounds they ship via common carrier. Common carrier rates are 12% of your merchandise total. You will be contacted 1-2 days in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
Contact Shelfology (949.244.1083) for any special shipping requests outside our normal delivery options.
This product is made-to-order. Please plan your project carefully as we are not able to offer a full refund.
We charge a 50% restocking fee on all custom returns. If you are uncertain about your order please reach out to our shelf experts. They are happy to help!
We do not refund shipping fees.
Please insure all returns.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.