If you've been looking for stunning designer shelves, our premium, cut-no-corners shelves are a perfect fit. Each shelf has a smooth sanded finish, built to your specified length and ready to finish. Step-by-step instructions and online tutorials make it easy to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, or paneled walls.
We carefully choose solid walnut, then professionally handcraft each wood shelf to the absolute highest standard, individually milled to fit our heavy-duty floating shelf brackets.
Choose any length from 12 to 120 inches. All shelf options are 2" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" depths, and include our patented floating shelf bracket with set-through construction, 360° welds, and 90° junctions to fit precisely into mortises or dados. When mounted correctly, your floating shelves will support maximum distributed loads from 90 to 180 lbs., depending upon the specified length. This is not a cheap imitation.
Each floating shelf system comes ready for the finish or your choice to be applied. Due to a variety of wall conditions, fasteners are NOT included. We recommend GRK brand wood screws into studs and Toggler brand wall anchors between studs for supplementary support.
- Premium Engineered Floating Shelf and Patented Steel Bracket - Materials: Love, Sweat and Tears, Walnut, Steel, American-ness - Only ships within United States.
1. First remove the set screws from your shelf and pull your hardware from the back of your shelf.
2. Position the hardware on the wall with the pre-drilled holes along the top edge. Mark the left-most hole on the stud, remove the hardware and drill a pilot hole. Reposition the hardware, drive a screw into the freshly drilled hole (nicely done, by the way), then use a level to position the right side of the hardware. Once it’s in position, mark the remaining holes on each stud, and drill a pilot hole for each. Raise the right side of your hardware into position, and drive the remaining screws into place.
3. Almost there... Slide your shelf over the bracket.
4. Replace set screws to secure your shelf.
This wood shelf is a natural product, carefully grown for decades courtesy of mother earth. Due to normal variations in the density and graining of the wood itself, the same stain may result in a somewhat different appearance. While this accounts for much of the warmth and beauty of natural wood, Shelfology wishes to make clear that an exact color and grain match to the represented sample is neither implied or guaranteed.
This shelf is constructed with hand selected solid wood lumber. It's as juicy as they come. Since our lumber stock comes in different shapes and sizes, some shelves must be glued up to achieve a desired dimension. This is a common practice for any solid wood product, and Shelfology wishes to make clear that your shelf may be glued up.
We build special order floating shelves and floating shelf hardware. Send us your unique requests. 949.244.1083
Shelf hardware is made in the USA from 100% American Steel, love, sweat, tears, and industrial awesomeness.
Nice finish. Easy to hang.
Gorgeous shelves! Installation was a breeze. Such a great system. Thank You SO Much Silicate Studio!!
Create an account with us and you'll be able to:
Fill in your email below to request a new password. An email will be sent to the address below containing a link to verify your email address.