Lay your eyes on a super juicy solid alder hardwood slab! These radical shelf slabs are carefully crafted and infused with pure mojo by a righteous Shelfologist, just for you! All Shelfology wood shelves are guaranteed to add 355 megawatts of rad to any space. Start your project now with some good wood!
Get the Deets
- Each shelf slab is hand crafted out of carefully chosen solid alder hardwood
- Smooth sanded on all six sides
- Hand finished on five sides
- Ready to mill and drill
- Choose any length from 12" to 84"
- Choose any depth from 6", 8", 10", and 12"
- Choose a slab thickness of 1", 1.5", and 2"
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Radical custom lengths and depths available upon request
- Note: Slabs are NOT milled or drilled for our Aksel hardware. If you're looking to float a shelf check out our Aksel floating shelf system.
What’s in the Box
What You’ll Need
Shelf hardware of your choosing
Custom made in 1-3 weeks
Shipping rates are calculated by size and weight of the order and the delivery address.
Orders within our free shipping rules will ship via FedEx ground for free.
When an order exceeds 80" and/or 150 pounds they ship via common carrier. Common carrier rates are 12% of your merchandise total. You will be contacted 1-2 days in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
Contact Shelfology (949.244.1083) for any special shipping requests outside our normal delivery options.
This product is made-to-order. Please plan your project carefully as we are not able to offer a full refund.
We charge a 50% restocking fee on all custom returns. If you are uncertain about your order please reach out to our shelf experts. They are happy to help!
We do not refund shipping fees.
Please insure all returns.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.