- Free FedEx ground shipping is available within the contiguous United States when the order is greater than $100 and does not exceed our free shipping rules*.
- Alaska, Hawaii and International shipping rates are calculated by the size and weight of the product.
- When an order exceeds 84 inches or 150 pounds it ships via common carrier. Common carrier rates are 12% of your merchandise total. You will be contacted 1-2 days in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
- Orders are shipped in the order they are received.
- We are happy to expedite production for a 40% rush fee, call 949.244.1083 for expedited lead times.
- Overnight or 2-day expedited shipping is available upon request. Contact our customer experts for expedited shipping.
- Shipping hours are: Monday–Friday, 9am–3pm MST.
- Hardware orders without powder coating are typically shipped in 1-2 business days. Hardware with a powder coat finish typically ship in 2-3 weeks. Shelf kits are made to order and typically take 2-3 weeks to ship. All standard orders ship via FedEx Ground from Idaho, which takes another 2-5 days, depending on your distance from Idaho.
- We primarily use FEDEX or USPS to ship orders. UPS is available under certain circumstances. Contact us for any special shipping requests.
- You will be sent a tracking number when your shipping label prints, please allow up to 12 hours for tracking information to be updated. *Note: Orders shipped 1st class USPS will not have a tracking number.
- Once your order leaves Shelfology, it is out of our control. For questions and concerns about shipping, please contact the carrier.
- Shelfology will not be responsible for any items lost or stolen during shipping. *Note: If you are unsure whether or not your package is safe on your door step please call us at 949.244.1083. We can add a signature requirement to your shipment. A small additional fee will apply.
*Free Shipping Rules
- Your order is shipping within the contiguous United States.
- Your order amount is $100 or greater. If your order is less than $100 you will be charged for shipping.
- Product dimensions do not exceed 84 inches.
- Shipping weight must be less than 150 pounds. If weight exceeds 150 pounds your order will be charged our common carrier rates and ship via common carrier.
- A custom order is exactly that. It is a one-off product not available on our website; meaning we will not be able to resell it. Custom orders are not refundable. Plan your project accordingly. If you have questions or make a mistake, reach out to our M.O.M’s ASAP. They will give you a virtual hug and help you fix it. They may also provide some unsolicited parenting advice.
- If your custom order fits in our free shipping rules, we are happy to ship it via FedEx ground for free.
- All custom orders that do not fit in our free shipping rules will be charged shipping based on size, weight and shipping method at the time of order. Our Shelfology M.O.M’s will work with you to find the cheapest and best shipping method for your needs.
Returns & Replacements
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange.
- Bracket returns and exchanges will be accepted, within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date. If there is a price difference you will be contacted for payment information.
- All wood shelves are cut-to-order. Please plan your project carefully as we are not able to offer a full refund for shelf returns.
- We charge a 50% restocking fee on all shelf returns. If you are uncertain about your order please reach out to our M.O.M.s. They would be happy to pause their baking to help you!
- In case of damage we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange.
- DO NOT toss shipping boxes!
- Although this is super sucky we can not offer refunds on items damaged in shipping. You must file a claim with the carrier.
- If damaged we need pics of the outside of shipping box, the packing material around the shelves and then the damage on the shelves.
- We do not reimburse shipping costs.
- If you are returning undamaged shelves, for some reason, please wrap them in the same shipping materials, with the same care we shipped them to you.
- All returns packages should be insured.
- Once we've received your returned items in good condition, we will credit your account. Refunds usually post within 3–10 days.
Natural Wood Finish
Every wood shelf we produce is a natural product, carefully grown for decades courtesy of mother earth. Due to normal variations in the density and graining of the wood itself, the same stain may result in a somewhat different appearance. While this accounts for much of the warmth and beauty of natural wood, Shelfology wishes to make clear that an exact color and grain match to the represented sample is neither implied or guaranteed.
Solid Wood Shelf
Every shelf is constructed with hand selected solid wood lumber. Since our lumber stock comes in different shapes and sizes, some shelves must be glued up to achieve a desired dimension. This is a common practice for any solid wood product, and Shelfology wishes to make clear that your shelf may be glued up.