- Shipping fees are non-refundable
- All orders are shipped in the order they are received unless you've paid for expedited services
- Shipping hours are: Monday–Friday, 9am–3pm PST
- Please allow up to 3 days for your orders to ship, regardless of shipping speed, as some of our items are made to order
- We primarily use FEDEX or USPS to ship our orders. UPS is available under certain circumstances. You must contact Shelfology for any special shipping requests
- The shipping rate is calculated by weight of the product and the delivery address
- You will be sent a tracking number when your shipping label prints, please allow up to 12 hours for tracking information to be updated. *Note: Orders shipped 1st class USPS will not have a tracking number.
- Once your order leaves Shelfology, it is out of our control. For questions and concerns about shipping, please contact the carrier
- Shelfology will not be responsible for any items lost or stolen during shipping. *Note: If you are unsure whether or not your package is safe on your door step please require a signature (additional carrier fees may apply)
- If your package is stolen we may credit you up to 50% of the stolen merchandise to put towards a reorder
Returns & Replacements
- Merchandise that has been used or altered will not be accepted for return or exchange
- Bracket returns and exchanges will be accepted, within 30 days of the delivery confirmation date. If there is a price difference you will be contacted for payment information
- All wood shelves are cut-to-order. Please plan your project carefully as we are not able to offer a full refund for shelf returns.
- We charge a 50% restocking fee on all shelf returns. If you are uncertain about your order please reach out to our customer experience experts They are happy to help!
- In case of damage we will work with you to resolve the issue to your satisfaction with expert product repair, parts replacement or an exchange
- All returns packages should be insured
- There will be no refunds on items damaged in shipping. You must file a claim with the carrier
- We do not reimburse shipping costs
- Your account will be refunded within 3–10 days of receipt of your item
Natural Wood Finish
Every wood shelf we produce is a natural product, carefully grown for decades courtesy of mother earth. Due to normal variations in the density and graining of the wood itself, the same stain may result in a somewhat different appearance. While this accounts for much of the warmth and beauty of natural wood, Shelfology wishes to make clear that an exact color and grain match to the represented sample is neither implied or guaranteed.
Solid Wood Shelf
Every shelf is constructed with hand selected solid wood lumber. Since our lumber stock comes in different shapes and sizes, some shelves must be glued up to achieve a desired dimension. This is a common practice for any solid wood product, and Shelfology wishes to make clear that your shelf may be glued up.