Meet the strongest, lowest profile utility bracket in the game. Used as a single or double hook on any stud, or across multiple studs for shelving, this guy’s versatility is insane. Whether it’s your shed, shop, garage, or some other space, Studly will maximize your ability to store your gnarliest gear off the floor. Studmeister!
Get the Deets
- Sold as a single bracket
- Small Studly Bracket is 10.75" deep, and accommodates an 8" shelf slab
- Medium Studly Bracket is 14.75" deep, and accommodates a 12" shelf slab
- Large Studly Bracket is 18.75" deep, and accommodates a 16" shelf slab
- Engineered to support solid slabs, beams, tools, and equipment.
- Mounts to the side of an exposed stud, or can be recessed behind drywall.
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- 100% American steel, powder coated color options
What’s in the Box
Studly Utility Bracket
1.5" Matching Fasteners
What You’ll Need
Wood Slab (Optional)
Set Screws (Optional)
Studly Bracket Spec Sheet
Lead time 2-3 weeks
Shipping rates are calculated by size and weight of the order and the delivery address.
Orders within our free shipping rules will ship via FedEx ground for free.
When an order exceeds 80" and/or 150 pounds they ship via common carrier. Common carrier rates are 12% of your merchandise total. You will be contacted 1-2 days in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
Contact Shelfology (949.244.1083) for any special shipping requests outside our normal delivery options.
If you aren’t stoked with your purchase, notify us within 30 days of receipt and we will take it back for a full refund or exchange it.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.