Don’t be fooled by the slender looks, Aksel LD is no slouch. This insanely strong floating shelf bracket is ready to rumble out of the box, just add wood. Made from solid steel and pure Americanity.
Get the Deets
- Supports floating shelves from 1 1/4" to 1 3/4" thick and 5" to 8" deep
- 15 bracket lengths available from 10" to 78"
- Supports up to 30 lbs. per solid rod when correctly mounted
- Request custom rods an 1 1/2" shorter than shelf depth
- Made to be invisible while floating your rad shelving
- Easy to mount and level to any wall surface
- Matte black painted solid steel
- Made with 100% American sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Ships as a fully assembled floating shelf bracket; just add wood
Aksel LD Spec Sheet
Aksel Installation Guide
Aksel LD 10" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 14" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 18" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 22" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 26" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 30" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 34" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 38" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 42" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 46" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 50" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 54" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 58" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 70" Milling Guide
Aksel LD 78" Milling Guide
Lead time 1-2 business days
Shipping rates are calculated by size and weight of the order and the delivery address.
Orders within our free shipping rules will ship via FedEx ground for free.
When an order exceeds 80" and/or 150 pounds they ship via common carrier. Common carrier rates are 12% of your merchandise total. You will be contacted 1-2 days in advance to schedule a delivery appointment.
Contact Shelfology (949.244.1083) for any special shipping requests outside our normal delivery options.
If you aren’t stoked with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt and we will take it back for a full refund or exchange it.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.