Lay your eyes on a super juicy solid alder hardwood slab! These radical shelf slabs are carefully crafted and infused with pure mojo by a righteous Shelfologist, just for you! All Shelfology wood shelves are guaranteed to add 355 megawatts of rad to any space. Start your project now with some good wood!
Get the Deets
- Each shelf slab is hand crafted out of carefully chosen solid alder hardwood
- Hand finished on all six sides with our Espresso finish
- Each edge of the slab is run through a bandsaw giving it a unique rough texture
- Ready to mill and drill
- Choose any length from 12 to 84 inches
- Choose any depth from 6", 8", 10", and 12"
- Choose a slab thickess of 1", 1.5", and 2"
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Radical custom lengths and depths available upon request
- Note: Slabs are NOT milled or drilled for our Aksel hardware. If you're looking to float a shelf check out our Aksel floating shelf system.
What’s in the Box
What You’ll Need
Bracket of your choice
Lead time 5-6 weeks
Shipping rates are calculated by weight of the order and the delivery address.
Items are shipped via FedEx ground or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order.
Contact Shelfology for any special shipping requests outside of our normal delivery options.
This product is made-to-order. Please plan your project carefully as we are not able to offer a full refund.
We charge a 50% restocking fee on all custom returns. If you are uncertain about your order please reach out to our shelf experts. They are happy to help!
Please insure all returns.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.