Witness a modern, cut-to-length, solid steel plate floating shelf and coat rack. This is a premium, no-corners-cut product. We handcraft everything we make at the absolute highest level of quality, and the Tromso coat rack is no exception.
Get the Deets
- All coat rack options are 1/4" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" floating shelf depths
- Choose any length from 12 to 60 inches
- Slim line of metal and coat hooks magically extending from your wall
- Paint is applied with a durable powder coat process meant to last
- Wall mounted coat rack is designed to be installed over your finished wall
- Easy to mount to most wall surfaces
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Our Floating shelf and coat rack ships fully assembled and ready to install
- Custom lengths available upon request
Use this modern, cut-to-length, solid steel floating shelf and coat rack in your entryway for coats or your bathroom for towels. Available in 6", 8", 10" and 12" wall shelf depths. Shelf, backbar plates and hooks are 1/4" thick. Length options available by the inch from 12" to 60”. If you need a custom length, just call.
Coat hooks start 1/4 inch from each edge and are equally spaced down the length of the back bar.
• 12-20 inches = 2 coat hooks
• 21-29 inches = 3 coat hooks
• 30-39 inches = 4 coat hooks
• 40-47 inches = 5 coat hooks
• 48-58 inches = 6 coat hooks
• 59-60 inches = 7 coat hooks
Set-through backbar construction means our coat rack and shelf welds are hidden on back of bracket for a clean look and insane strength.
Each coat rack comes finished and ready to hang in your entryway. Due to a multitude of wall conditions, fasteners are NOT included. However, we recommend using #10 x 2-1/2" long GRK brand wood screws into studs and 3/16" x 2-1/2" long Tapcon screws into masonry. Either are available at any major hardware store.
Every piece is hand-cut and finished in beautiful Eastern Idaho.
Please call us at (949) 244-1083 if you are interested in any of the following:
- Color samples
- Custom length, down to the millimeter
- Longer or deeper shelves
- Custom colors
- Expedited production or shipping
- International Shipping - We ship worldwide
- Discussing the weather in Idaho
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about anything. We are here M-F 8-5pm Mountain Time: (949) 244-1083
Lead time 1-2 weeks
Shipping rates are calculated by weight of the order and the delivery address.
Items are shipped via FedEx ground or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order.
Contact Shelfology for any special shipping requests outside of our normal delivery options.
This product is made-to-order. Please plan your project carefully as we are not able to offer a full refund.
We charge a 50% restocking fee on all custom returns. If you are uncertain about your order please reach out to our shelf experts. They are happy to help!
Please insure all returns.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.