Set your design sensors to stun. Uber strong and crazy sexy, you just found a floating shelf system for any situation, in any space. Good luck finding decor worthy of storing on this show-stopping beauty. Built with juicy hardwoods and righteousness.
Get the Deets
- Each slab is hand crafted out of carefully chosen hardwood and ready for you to add the finish of your choice
- Each edge of the slab is run through a bandsaw giving it a unique rough texture
- Choose any length from 12 to 84 inches
- All shelf options are 2" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" depths
- Includes heavy duty floating shelf bracket
- Easy to mount to any wall surface
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Ships fully assembled and ready to install
- Custom lengths available upon request
Premium Floating Shelf
- Hand selected premium grade solid hardwood slab
- High strength steel bracket hardware
If you've been looking for stunning designer shelves, our premium, cut-no-corners shelves are a perfect fit. Each shelf is sanded smooth, built to your specified length, and ready for you to apply the finish of your choice. Step-by-step instructions and online tutorials make it easy to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, or paneled walls.
Choose any length from 12 to 84 inches. All shelf options are 2" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" depths, and include heavy duty floating shelf bracket with set-through construction, 360° welds, and 90° junctions to fit precisely into mortises or dados. When mounted correctly, your floating shelves will support maximum distributed loads from 90 to 180 lbs., depending upon the specified length. This is not a cheap imitation.
Each slab is hand crafted out of carefully chosen ash hardwood. We have set screws on the top of all our shelves to secure your shelf to the bracket.
Due to a variety of wall conditions, fasteners are NOT included. We recommend GRK brand wood screws into studs and Toggler brand wall anchors between studs for supplementary support.
- Premium Solid Floating Shelf and Patented Steel Bracket
- Materials: Love, Sweat and Tears, Ash, Steel, American-ness
- Only ships within United States.
1. First remove the set screws from your shelf and pull your hardware from the back of your shelf.
2. Position the hardware on the wall with the pre-drilled holes along the top edge. Mark the left-most hole on the stud, remove the hardware and drill a pilot hole. Reposition the hardware, drive a screw into the freshly drilled hole (nicely done, by the way), then use a level to position the right side of the hardware. Once it’s in position, mark the remaining holes on each stud, and drill a pilot hole for each. Raise the right side of your hardware into position, and drive the remaining screws into place.
3. Almost there... Slide your shelf over the bracket.
4. Replace set screws to secure your shelf.
Natural Wood Finish
This wood shelf is a natural product, carefully grown for decades courtesy of mother earth. Due to normal variations in the density and graining of the wood itself, the same stain may result in a somewhat different appearance. While this accounts for much of the warmth and beauty of natural wood, Shelfology wishes to make clear that an exact color and grain match to the represented sample is neither implied or guaranteed.
Solid Wood Shelf
This shelf is constructed with hand selected solid wood lumber. It's as juicy as they come. Since our lumber stock comes in different shapes and sizes, some shelves must be glued up to achieve a desired dimension. This is a common practice for any solid wood product, and Shelfology wishes to make clear that your shelf may be glued up.
Need Custom Floating Shelves?
We build special order floating shelves and floating shelf hardware. Send us your unique requests. 949.244.1083
Shelf hardware is made in the USA from 100% American Steel, love, sweat, tears, and industrial awesomeness.
- Ships in 5-6 weeks