Aksel Premium Paint Ironwood Floating Shelf System
Set your design sensors to stun. Uber strong and crazy sexy, you just found a floating shelf system for any situation, in any space. Good luck finding decor worthy of storing on this show-stopping beauty. Built with juicy hardwoods and righteousness.
Get the Deets
- Each floating shelf is built out of plywood, MDF veneer and finished with our premium brewed paint
- Choose any length from 12 to 84 inches
- All shelf options are 2" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" depths
- Includes heavy duty floating shelf bracket
- Easy to mount to any wall surface
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Ships fully assembled and ready to install
- Custom lengths available upon request
Premium Floating Shelf
Ironwood Engineered Shelf
- Premium grade engineered shelf with a plywood base
- High strength steel bracket hardware
If you've been looking for stunning designer shelves, our premium, cut-no-corners shelves are a perfect fit. Each shelf is smooth, built to your specified length, finished with our home brewed paint. Step-by-step instructions and online tutorials make it easy to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, or paneled walls. We have set screws on the top of all our shelves to secure your shelf to the bracket.
Choose any length from 12 to 84 inches. All shelf options are 2" thick, available in 6", 8", 10", and 12" depths, and include heavy duty floating shelf bracket with set-through construction, 360° welds, and 90° junctions to fit precisely into mortises or dados. When mounted correctly, your floating shelves will support maximum distributed loads from 90 to 180 lbs., depending upon the specified length. This is not a cheap imitation.
Each shelf is built out of plywood, MDF veneer and finished with our premium brewed paint.
Due to a variety of wall conditions, fasteners are NOT included. We recommend GRK brand wood screws into studs and Toggler brand wall anchors between studs for supplementary support.
- Premium Engineered Floating Shelf and Patented Steel Bracket
- Materials: Love, Sweat Tears, Steel and American-ness
- Only ships within United States.
1. First remove the set screws from your shelf and pull your hardware from the back of your shelf.
2. Position the hardware on the wall with the pre-drilled holes along the top edge. Mark the left-most hole on the stud, remove the hardware and drill a pilot hole. Reposition the hardware, drive a screw into the freshly drilled hole (nicely done, by the way), then use a level to position the right side of the hardware. Once it’s in position, mark the remaining holes on each stud, and drill a pilot hole for each. Raise the right side of your hardware into position, and drive the remaining screws into place.
3. Almost there... Slide your shelf over the bracket.
4. Replace set screws to secure your shelf.
Engineered Wood Shelf
This shelf is constructed with a plywood base and a MDF veneer.
Need Custom Floating Shelves?
We build special order floating shelves and floating shelf hardware. Send us your unique requests. 949.244.1083
Shelf hardware is made in the USA from 100% American Steel, love, sweat, tears, and industrial awesomeness.
- Ships in 5-6 weeks