Add some RAD with our turnbuckle shelf system.
This hanging shelf hardware is engineered to mount unique, hanging shelves up to 18 inches deep and 3/4 - 5 inches thick to any surface. Hardware is hand finished in Ebonized Black, Satin Nickel or Satin Brass.
YES, the back of the shelf is supported. The mounting hardware comes with each kit, which includes installation instructions, 2 turnbuckles, 2 wall hooks, 2 shelf hooks, plus easy-to-install wall anchors and mounting hardware to hang one shelf. You supply the solid shelf.
*NOTE: All brackets must be installed into studs, wall blocking or recommended sheetrock anchors. Failure to do so may result in saggy shelves, falling objects, or even injury.
FITS SOLID SHELVES
Brackets sold individually. Select the quantity of brackets based on the desired load and the number of studs your project will span.
- Set of 2 Turnbuckles (enough for 1 shelf)
- Available in 3 finishes (Ebonized Black, Brushed Nickel & Brushed Brass)
- Support any surface 6"-18" deep and up to 5" thick
- Each turnbuckle supports up to 120 lbs*
- Turnbuckles should be spaced no greater than 48" apart
- For shelves with a span longer than 48”, single turnbuckles may be ordered separately for additional support
- Back bar is ⅛" thick, cold-rolled steel
- Screw holes are ³∕16" OD
Small Turnbuckle: 6" - 11" DEEP SHELF
Large Turnbuckle: 12" - 18" DEEP SHELF