Aksel 36inch Glazed White Oak Floating Shelf System
Ready to ship
One, 36" x 12" Glazed White Oak Floating Shelf Systems. 30% OFF
- The pictures above are the actual shelves we will ship to you. There is one glazed hardwood white oak veneer shelf with a plywood base
- High strength steel bracket hardware
If you've been looking for stunning designer shelves, our premium, cut-no-corners shelves are a perfect fit. Each shelf is sanded smooth and finished with our clear satin kitchen-ready finish. This shelf has a small blemish spot in the glaze(see pic). Step-by-step instructions and online tutorials make it easy to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, or paneled walls.
Each slab is built out of plywood with a carefully chosen white oak hardwood veneer and finished with a clear satin finish.
Due to a variety of wall conditions, fasteners are NOT included. We recommend GRK brand wood screws into studs and Toggler brand wall anchors between studs for supplementary support.
1. First remove the set screws from your shelf and pull your hardware from the back of your shelf.
2. Position the hardware on the wall with the pre-drilled holes along the top edge. Mark the left-most hole on the stud, remove the hardware and drill a pilot hole. Reposition the hardware, drive a screw into the freshly drilled hole (nicely done, by the way), then use a level to position the right side of the hardware. Once it’s in position, mark the remaining holes on each stud, and drill a pilot hole for each. Raise the right side of your hardware into position, and drive the remaining screws into place.
3. Almost there... Slide your shelf over the bracket.
4. Replace set screws to secure your shelf.
Natural Wood Finish
These wood shelves are a natural product, carefully grown for decades courtesy of mother earth. Due to normal variations in the density and graining of the wood itself, the same stain may result in a somewhat different appearance. While this accounts for much of the warmth and beauty of natural wood, Shelfology wishes to make clear that an exact color and grain match to the represented sample is neither implied or guaranteed.
Engineered Wood Shelf
This shelf is constructed with a plywood base and a real hardwood white oak veneer. It's as juicy as they come.
Need Custom Floating Shelves?
We build special order floating shelves and floating shelf hardware. Send us your unique requests. 949.244.1083
Shelf hardware is made in the USA from 100% American Steel, love, sweat, tears, and industrial awesomeness.
- Ships in 5-6 weeks