Live in the now! Get on trend in nanoseconds when two Verne brackets combine their powers to create the most radically awesome shelf system the human race has ever laid eyes on. Marketing oversell complete.
Get the Deets
- The Verne bracket is incredibly durable and easily mounts to any wall
- 100% American solid steel, painted with durable powder coat finish made to last
- Supports shelves from 1" to 2" thick and 6", 8", 10" and 12" depths
- Every shelf can hold 100 lbs. per bracket when fastened to a stud or blocking
- The Verne brackets can be placed horizontally any width up to every 48" span
- Mix and match to create yourself a wall of verne awesomeness
- Ships as a fully assembled bracket; just add wood
- If you need a custom length, just call
What’s in the Box
Verne Single Three Shelf Bracket: Black
Matching wall fastener screws
Shelf set screws
What You’ll Need
Verne Spec Sheet
- One insane strong 3/8” steel bracket (You'll need to order TWO brackets to hang a shelf!)
- Finished wall fastener screws
- Shelf set screws
The Verne shelf system is available in 6", 8", 10" and 12" depths. Length options available by the foot from 12" to 84”. If you need a custom length, just call. No custom fees or additional lead times will be incurred. The only thing incurred will be custom shelf radness floating on your wall.
The Verne bracket is incredibly durable and easily mounts to any wall. Every shelf slab you install is strongly secured to each bracket with included set screws. The Verne brackets can be placed horizontally any width up to every 48" span. If you are using wood slabs thicker than 2" that span increases even more. Every shelf can hold 100lbs per bracket when fastened to a stud or blocking.
Paint is applied to steel hardware with a durable powder coat process meant to last. Please contact us for white (no charge) or custom colors (custom charge), we are happy to do them.
Please call us at (949) 244-1083 if you are interested in any of the following:
- Color samples
- Custom length, down to the millimeter
- Longer or deeper hardware
- Custom colors
- Expedited production or shipping
- International Shipping - We ship worldwide
- Discussing the weather in Idaho
Feel free to reach out if you have any questions about anything. We are here M-F 8-5pm Mountain Time: (949) 244-1083
Lead time 1-2 weeks
Shipping rates are calculated by weight of the order and the delivery address.
Items are shipped via FedEx ground or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order.
Contact Shelfology for any special shipping requests outside of our normal delivery options.
If you aren’t stoked with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt and we will take it back for a full refund or exchange it.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.