Lovers of levitation, stoke on. You’re looking at a ready to hang, premium engineered floating mantel bracket that’s as easy to install as it is sexy to look at. Was that inappropriate? No way.
Get the Deets
- Supports mantels from 3" thick or greater and 7" to 14" deep
- Supports up to 45 lbs. per hollow rod when correctly mounted
- Made to be invisible while floating your mantel
- Easy to mount and level to any wall surface
- 100% American matte black painted solid steel
- Made with sweat, tears and industrial awesomeness
- Ships as a fully assembled bracket; just add a chunk of wood
Hang your mantel without external brackets or hardware.
- Heavy duty hidden bracket. Add as many as your project needs to increase your mantel capacity
- Engineered to support slabs from 3" thick to 4" thick and from 5" up to 12" deep
- This bracket will support maximum distributed load up to 60lbs., when installed into studs or solid substrate.
- Order as many brackets as needed to support your shelf length and capacity. These brackets are simple to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, and paneled walls.
Heavy Duty Floating Mantel Bracket (bracket only): Fits 5-12 inch Floating Mantels. Our brackets are constructed of ¼" thick steel, have 90° junctions to fit precisely into mortises or dados, and patent pending set-through construction with 360° welds. These brackets support a multitude of floating surface styles and sizes without visible support.
These mantel brackets have been designed to support solid lumber or hollow plywood floating shelves up to 12" Deep and 3 to 4 inches thick. They are constructed of 1/4" thick 100% American steel.
4 1/2 inch rod - Supports mantels from 5-7 inches deep
6 inch rod - Supports mantels from 7-14 inches deep
For installation videos see our youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfxXYGVcSuOL3PgqGBG5XA/videos?view_as=subscriber
For all help questions please call (949) 244-1083, M-F 8-5pm MST
You can use paddle/spade bits, augers or forschner bits to drill the rod holes. We recommend auger bits, but they can be pricey. Hardware stores sell inexpensive (about $6) extension shafts that you can use with paddle/spade bits to reach the required 6-1/2" depth. Normal paddle/spade bits only allow about a 4.5" depth hole.
Each single rod bracket must be mounted into a stud. They are designed to be used by themselves or to in conjunction with our multiple rod brackets.
We recommend that you mount these brackets with a 2" long #10 wood screw (not included)
Set screw holes are optional holes drilled in the base of the rods to screw the mantel onto the bracket. You can also glue shelves onto the bracket with silicone. Both are equally effective.
Installation Directions are included. Hardware and tools not included.
of these brackets varies, by the depth of the mantel you are hanging and the length of the bracket. As a general rule, these are capable of holding 60 lbs. per the bracket, assuming the bracket is mounted into wood studs.
We do custom versions of these all the time. Feel free to contact us with your requests. 949-244-1083
We are available 8-5pm MST, Monday Through Friday. Feel free to call us with about anything. 949-244-1083
Lead time 1-2 business days
Shipping rates are calculated by weight of the order and the delivery address.
Items are shipped via FedEx ground or common carrier (a freight company) depending on the overall weight of your order.
Contact Shelfology for any special shipping requests outside of our normal delivery options.
If you aren’t stoked with your purchase, notify us within 10 days of receipt and we will take it back for a full refund or exchange it.
If something arrives damaged or defective, let us know and we will make arrangements for an expert to repair, replacement parts or refund if necessary.
Original delivery fees are non-refundable and additional shipping fees may apply.