Seamlessly support your rad floating shelving without external brackets or hardware.
- Heavy duty invisible bracket. Add as many as your project needs.
- Engineered to support slabs from 2" thick to 4" thick and from 5" up to 12" deep
- This bracket will support maximum distributed load of 45lbs. - 70lbs., depending on horizontal or vertical bracket orientation and when installed correctly
- Orient the bracket vertically for thicker shelves or mantels. This will give each bracket up to 70lbs. of carring capacity when securely installed into studs
- Order as many brackets as needed to support your length and capacity. These brackets are simple to install on masonry, sheetrock, plaster, and paneled walls.
Heavy Duty Floating Shelf or Mantel Bracket (bracket only): Fits 5-12 inch Floating Shelves and Mantels. Our brackets are constructed of ¼" thick steel, have 90° junctions to fit precisely into mortises or dados, and patent pending set-through construction with 360° welds. These brackets support a multitude of floating surface styles and sizes without visible support.
These shelf brackets have been designed to support solid lumber or hollow plywood floating shelves up to 12" Deep and 2 to 4 inches thick. They are constructed of 1/4" thick 100% American steel.
4 1/2 inch rod - Supports shelves from 5-7 inches deep
6" inch rod - Supports shelves from 7-12 inches deep
For installation videos see our youtube page: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCYfxXYGVcSuOL3PgqGBG5XA/videos?view_as=subscriber
For all help questions please call (949) 244-1083, M-F 8-5pm MST
You can use paddle/spade bits, augers or forschner bits to drill the rod holes. We recommend auger bits, but they can be pricey. Hardware stores sell inexpensive (about $6) extension shafts that you can use with paddle/spade bits to reach the required 6-1/2" depth. Normal paddle/spade bits only allow about a 4.5" depth hole, FYI.
Each single rod bracket must be mounted into a stud. They are designed to be used by themselves or to in conjunction with our multiple rod brackets here: https://www.etsy.com/listing/213841248/heavy-duty-hidden-floating-shelf-bracket?ref=shop_home_feat_3
We recommend that you mount these brackets with a 2" long #10 wood screw (not included)
Set screw holes are drilled in the base of the rods to screw the shelf onto the bracket. You can also glue shelves onto the bracket with silicone. Both are equally effective.
Installation Directions are included. Hardware and tools not included.
of these brackets varies, by the depth of the shelf you are hanging and the length of the bracket. As a general rule, these are capable of holding 60 lbs lbs per the bracket, assuming the bracket is mounted into wood.
We do custom versions of these all the time. Feel free to contact us with your requests. 949-244-1083
We are available 8-5pm MST, Monday Through Friday. Feel free to call us with about anything. 949-244-1083